Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Help locating specific shop...

Hi, just returned from Prague a few weeks ago and spotted a lovely little jewellery shop, I didn%26#39;t have time to go back to buy anything (too much to do/see in Prague I guess!). Anyway, my boyfriend is going to be in Prague in a few days and I am trying to locate this shop so he can buy me a nice present (hopefully!). From looking on my map I believe it was on the street that follows on from Wenceslas square, Na Mustku, I think? It%26#39;s a very small modern shop selling mainly contemporary silver rings and I recall it being across from a shoe shop called Tango. Can anyone tell me if this sounds right? Any help appreciated, thanks!




|||



Yes, your directions are right. Opposite Tango on Na Mustku. I can%26#39;t remember the place%26#39;s name either!

No comments:

Post a Comment