Saturday, April 21, 2012

Orphanages

Hi all,





Can anyone tell me of any orphanages in or very near to prague. My boyfriend and I are leaving on thursday and have some toys etc for the kids.





Would this be offensive to the orphanages? Anywhere else I have visited have been glad of the donations.





Thanks to all and hope you all have great trips.




|||



Most ophanages I know are outside of Prague. It sounds a corny name, but the only one in Prague I know of is Detsky Domov Hillary Clinton, which is attached to the Vinohrady hospital. The oprhonage is near to the Flora metro at Ricanska 1 in Prague 10





www.fnkv.cz/kliniky/detsky_domov





If you contact them in advance, so that they don%26#39;t think your visit is to adopt children or for surrepticious means, I am sure that you will be given a very warm welcome for a generous gesture and will feel happy that you have helped

No comments:

Post a Comment