Saturday, April 21, 2012

prague airport shuttle or cedaz mini bus

Is there much difference? I already booke dthe shuttle but keep hearing about the cedaz. Thanks.




|||



I have just come back from Prague and we used Prague airport shuttle and they were brilliant. They were there waiting where they said, gave great information during the trip about what to be careful of ect and most of all they offered a reasonable price.




|||



Just what is the going rate Airport to City center? Taxi v shuttle?




|||



For the centre, taxi is 600 to 700 crowns. Cedaz shared minibuses you hop into are 480 crowns for up to 4 people. www.prague-airport-shuttle.com is 650 crowns for up to 3 people. Dimo taxi, www.dimotaxi.cz was quoted on this site as being about the prague airport shuttle price for a return price. Latter two, you need to book in advance




|||



I have just booked the Prague shuttle for a return service, I emailed Dimo but didnt get a reply.



Others seem to be happy with the shuttle service and I had a very speedy response confirming my booking and where they will meet me.




|||



I used the cedaz minibus service last week and could not fault it.The cost was 880kr for the return journey from airport to our hotel on wenclesas square and back again.




|||



Used Cedaz last Sunday and had no problems,was charged 480 crowns. There was plenty Cedaz vans aoutside the airport terminal. The hotel arranged taxi for the return journey and was charged a special rate 400 crowns. (company used regularly by hotel)

No comments:

Post a Comment