Saturday, April 21, 2012

quiet hotel prague

I%26#39;m looking for a quiet hotel in Prague as I%26#39;m a poor sleeper - can anyone recommend anything not too expensive? I%26#39;ve read lots of reviews and they often conflict




|||



Hi! I have exactly the same problem - chronic insomnia. A quiet spot is first and foremost on my accommodation requirement list. I, too, am going to Prague (in May) and have searched and searched for a quiet spot. I have been assured that %26quot;Rooms in Prague%26quot; is quiet - sure hope that is the case. It is only 38 euros per night for the room but it is a B%26amp;B, not hotel, so that may not be suitable to you. Good luck!!! Let me know what you find.




|||



we are staying in the mala strana area, my friend who is from Prague said that was the best place to stay, good location but out of the fray.




|||



I can recommend you new hostel right in the city center %26gt;



Hostel Rosemary - www.praguecityhostel.cz



The prices are between 300 - 600 CZK and its a quiet place, maybe because not many people know about it yet. But its nice and clean...




|||



Others have said Hotel U Karluv Mostu is quiet. Ever tried sleeping with earplugs and specifically requesting a quiet room when you book?




|||



Thought of that hotel -current favourite! I have tried ear plugs, they make my ears hurt!! I%26#39;ll be bringing them, though..




|||



Can%26#39;t sleep without them (the foam, not the wax one%26#39;s). Stops me from waking myself up from my snoring




|||



Good suggestions but I always ask for the quietest room everywhere we stay. And earplugs hurt my ears, too - even the foam ones. I sleep so poorly that even knowing I have them in prevents me from sleeping! Thanks anyway!




|||



Beckerovka. Drink some when you are here and you will have no trouble sleeping. You may not wake up the next morning though




|||



Try the Hotel Florenc,3 star.2 stops on the underground from the centre to Florenc station,then 50 yards walk.We stayed there last July.Very quiet hotel with cheap bar %26amp; restaurant.Wide but quiet street.20 mins walk to old town square.

No comments:

Post a Comment