Thursday, April 12, 2012

Peb 7 I've found that building now...

can you tell me what is pretty please? If you go onto the reviews of the riverside hotel and look at the user photos number 20 out of 26 is a night shot from a balcony its the building with the pointy bits thats lit up on the right of the photo.





Cheers





Sarah




|||



That%26#39;s the Slovak monastery belonging to the Emmaus society with the really interesting spires. It is open and you can look round it. On Na Slovanaech street off Vysehradska just south of karlovo naemsti. You get some good phots of it on Namesti pod Emauzy, the other side of the river to the Riverside





That is nowhere near the TV tower where you first described it




|||



I said I could see the spires from the TV tower, I knew it wasn%26#39;t that close maybe I made it sound as if it was.





Thanks anyway on the to do list for December.

No comments:

Post a Comment