Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peb7

Hi


I%26#39;ve just printed off all the advice you%26#39;ve given me re present for Lucie%26#39;s gran.


You needn%26#39;t worry about me ever slagging off Eastern Europe, I%26#39;ve been to impressed with it. British misconceptions of the new EU member states still amaze me.


Thanks


Jackie




|||



On tea, Czechs like fruit teas not heavy teas such as Ceylon. Also teabags rather than tealeaves; as not many have teapots




|||



Hi



You%26#39;ve given me an idea, my son is giving a concert at Windsor Castle, maybe he could liberate a tea pot, thereby definitely getting one with the royal seal. On second thoughts it%26#39;s a bad idea, we don%26#39;t want to end up in the Tower of London.



English China Teapot, paid for rather than acquired by nefarious means, would that be a good gift? Complete with Tetley Tea Bags.



Jackie




|||



Twinings rather than Tetley




|||



Nay lad I%26#39;m a Yorkshire lass not a Southern softie. It%26#39;s tea yer can stand yer spoon in or nowt at all




|||



thought you lived in Bognor. There is not much further south than that




|||



Hi



I left the North to civilise the South some 30 years ago and in some ways my job is almost done. But I will bow to your greater knowledge of the people of the Czech Republic and buy the wishy washy stuff you refer to as Twinings Tea.



I live in Shoreham by Sea by the way, Bognor was just a dream destination I took my kids to.



Jackie




|||



From one Yorkshire lass to another, I brought a southern softie up here to be educated in the ways of life. He%26#39;s getting there.... slowly.




|||



Hi Sara


Many years ago I took on a southerner, but he escaped to Preston? We had two kids and the second one had the opportunity to go to a boarding school in the north and he jumped at it, he%26#39;s still up there, the other one went to America. So now I only have my current partner and step children to educate in our civilised ways. He is learning but it%26#39;s slow going, two steps forward and one back. He almost answered me back the other day!!


Good luck with your training


Jackie




|||



Jackie





What was he thinking???? and how dare he? (at least I%26#39;ve nipped that one in the bud!)





Having said that I%26#39;ve just booked my own birthday surprise trip (under instruction to do so, %26quot;cos you get all the best deals hun!%26quot;). I mean I even gave him a list of suitable places to take me as a surprise! Where did I get him from?





Sarah




|||



Well better one you can tell what to do and where to go than one with his own mind:)



Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment