Thursday, April 19, 2012

Peb7

Again thanks for your help, I checked out the hotels you mentioned, some of them where booked up, I think at this stage I will stick with my original pick. Not going until June 1st. By the way I booked this hotel through a local Prague based travel agency called D.C.Service at Brevola3



they seemed to be very helpful, have you heard of them?



Good to talk to you and I did find the Living Prague Site really informative, the tip he gives about bringing your own toilet paper and door stop for public w.c.s might turn out to be invaluable.





All the best





Mountjoy




|||



Never heard of DC service. I always try to book hotels direct.





Toilet paper issues not confined to Prage. Actually there are not many public toilets around. People mostly use restaurants or conveniently situated hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment