Friday, March 23, 2012

Some Hotels: Constans, Julien, Res. Dominium

I lived in Prague for many years but left in 2002, so my info is out of date. I was asked to recommend hotels to an older couple visiting in the spring. Working from friends%26#39; recommendations and what I found here and on other sites, I recommended the three listed above. Would you say they are all solid choices? I also threw in the Four Seasons in case money was no object and this couple wanted an absolutely full-service hotel. Thanks for any advice you can provide.




|||



don%26#39;t know the Residence dominium. Constans is in a quiet street in Mala Strana, but remember it is halfway up the hill, so people may get tired of walking up it every day. Julien probably too far for walking without public transport if people are wary of that kind of thing, but both hotels have very good reviews on the reviews section of this site - the Constans appearing to be a little more upmarket than the Julien




|||



Would recommend Constans very much. Is halfway up hill, but close to good trams. Staff very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment