Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weather in July

We%26#39;ll be visiting prague in July. I thought I%26#39;d pack capri pants, tshirts and sport sandles? Being from the UK and it being July there I thought tis would be fine. Will I need a sweater at night or jacket at all?




|||



you will need a sweater at night and a brolly, as in the summer, it can rain. Long trousers are often better at night, as some restaurants turn their noses up on shorts at night





Beware also of sport sandals. I wouldn%26#39;t recommend walking all day on cobbled street with them unless they have good cushioning




|||



We were in Prague first weekend of July last year. Weather was gorgeous - very warm, blue sky and sunshine all day for 3 days running. I wore tshirt, capri trousers and sandals which was ideal.





Certainly did not need a jumper or jacket in the evening, just something a bit smarter than a tshirt. Walked out to restaurants and sat outside for meals.





But, the morning we left the heavens opened so be prepared for some bad weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment