Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guesthouse at the golden tree,Dùm "U Zlatého Stromu"

Has anyone stayed at their studio-apartments at Uvoz, Hradcany?




|||



I%26#39;ll post it again: Has anyone stayed at their studio-apartments at Uvoz, Hradcany?




|||



No reviews on this site, but uvoz is a quiet street and has good views of Petrin hill.





They have their own website www.goldentree.cz. Apartments look a bit basic on the site, and if you are in the roof (which some appear to be) remember that in the summer, roof apartments can get very hot




|||



Thanks Peb! I have dropped St. petersburg, (perhaps I should read %26quot;The Idiot%26quot; once more instead) and will now go for Prague for in late june. I have%26#39;nt been in Prague during the summer since 1998, and this forum keeps me addicted to the city, so now Im going again for my 11th trip I think... Its a birthday present for my wife, I hope she does%26#39;nt kill me... She prefers Paris you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment