Friday, March 23, 2012

A few questions I need answering....

Leaving this sunday for prague, and there%26#39;s a few things I need to know before I go as I haven%26#39;t had the time to ask around ok here goes...





1. Will prague accept visa electron from an abbey bank?





2. How much should we take spending money wise for 4 days? Take in mind we are staying at the riverside hotel aswell!





3. On that note of staying in the riverside hotel I see it is in district 5, how far is this away from everything?





4. Is public transport 24 hours?





5. I would like to bring back some cigarretes but I hear the limit is 200? What are my chances of bringing back more if flying to/from stanstead and I am returning on an early flight (7am).





Thanks in advance....




|||



visa cards are generally accepted here is you have a chip and pin. Remember if you use a visa card in a cash machine you will be charged.





Riverside is 20 minutes walk from the centre, but once you have done it once or twice, you will probably want to take the tram. Tram stops to both the castle disrict and the edge of the old town are five minutes or so walk away from the riverside.





Metro stops at midnight, but night trams run sporadically through the night.





As for your last question, only a fool would be thinking of smuggling tobacco when then consequences of being caught by customs officers bright awake early in the morning are high.




|||



Hi


I think Visa Electron is a limited use card usually given to under 18%26#39;s. I would contact the Abbey immediately and make sure it can be used in cash points abroad if not you need another card immediately.


Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment