Friday, March 23, 2012

Airfare GBP180 London-Prague. Reasonable?

I am planning a last minute weekend trip to Prague. The best airfare accessible is about GBP 180, roundtrip economy, London to Prague. Is this reasonable?




|||



Unfortunately booking at last minute is the problem.We are flying from Edinburgh to Prague with the Czech airline for £90 per person but booked ages ago. Have you tried some of the budget airlines such as Easyjet- even there prices rise considerably last minute.




|||



I noticed that too.



I booked before Christmas. I got a flight there and back for 4 of us, including reserved seats for £246



hotel is costing abou £310 for 6 nights, so all in all a very cheap break. We wouldnt get 6 nights on a haven park for £500 all in at easter





Out of interest in case they were even cheaper i looked last week and they were twice the price.





Ibooked with bmibaby. try them




|||



I think that is ok for last minute,like the others I book well in advance.I was in Prafue at the beginning of March and got 7 night in a 3star hotel with breakfast lpus flights from Edinburgh for £216.that was through Expedia.




|||



You wouldnt get 7 nights in a hotel in london for that!



I worked out we paid £556 for 6 nights for 4 of us.



Thats flights, reserved seats, hotel and breakfast



That is just£139 a person for 6 nights! Incredible value.



Like I said if we went to London in our own country we wouldnt get accomodation alone for that




|||



I%26#39;ve been to Prague twice and for me and my girlfriend we%26#39;ve paid less than £200 between us, including flights and accomodation for four nights!! Guess we%26#39;ve been very lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment