Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Special Restaurants

Hi all, I should be in Prague for my 1st anniversary later this year - any recommendations for a %26#39;special%26#39; restaurant for the day?



Thanks in advance




|||



perle de prague, kampa park, v zatissi and palffy palac are all special restaurants with special prices




|||



I know it%26#39;s too late for your anniversary now but I thought i%26#39;d post a reply just in case you decide to go again on your 3rd anniversary!!!


I definately recommend Zahrada V Opere, on Legerova. We are talking London restaurant quality food at your local bistro prices. It is a modern, stylish and superb restaurant that I went to on my birthday in Dec 2004. Definately A+++




|||



Thanks for the suggestions guys - not sure why someone thought they were too late when they replied two hours after I posted? I don%26#39;t go til November!




|||



If you want to try something special and also pretty unique, try Alchymist. The food is quite good and the atmosphere -- well, a historic centuries-old building with some pretty wild design touches. Check out the pictures on their website:





http://www.alchymist.cz/

No comments:

Post a Comment