Tuesday, March 27, 2012

apartment

I have been looking at these aparments


prague-vacation.com/prague-apartments/…



they look good and cheap, can anyone vouch for them



they claim to be in the city center, are they really? they dont list metro stations nearby or anything :/




|||



It%26#39;s quite central, the location it%26#39;s in a area called Vinhohrady/zizkov(?) with a lot of night life for the locals(the Akropolis club is mentioned in the ad), but most of the tourists would like to stay in the old town, Josefov or Mala Strana. Great price though! Maybe I should consider it myself, I%26#39;m going late june, and your apartment was not far from the metro, and the location it%26#39;s not that far from the major attractions if you like to walk :)





I%26#39;m sure the prague experts will follow up your question,khizr!

No comments:

Post a Comment