Friday, March 23, 2012

Quest for good resturants in prague

HI,





I%26#39;m in the quest for good resturants in Prague, I%26#39;ve found a website and one resturant sounds good and It looks informal but you can%26#39;t beat someone who%26#39;s been there for good info on it.







The resturant name is Triton Restaurant.





It%26#39;s a special occasion, for my 40th and it would be group of 12. If you been there can you let me know what you think and is it good for large groups.





Many thanks




|||



Hi!





The restaurant is in the basement of Hotel Adria on Wenceslas Square. I have eaten there once, but too long ago to give you a recommendation.





You have to like cellar restaurants, I felt a bit caved in. With a larger group of people the accustics might be a challenge and people difficult to understand.





If you are interested in other suggestions, please let us know what exactly you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment