Tuesday, March 27, 2012

From Airport to Mala Strana

Hi, I%26#39;ve read so many negative things about bus 119 from the airport to the centre (can%26#39;t quite believe it - I always use public transport no matter where I go!), so I was wondering if the 100 might be an alternative...I understand it will take you to Zlicin metro station and from there I could go to Andel, right? I%26#39;m staying in the Mala Strana area and I just can%26#39;t find more information about the trams there...street I%26#39;ll be staying in is called %26quot;Nosticova%26quot;, any advice on how to get there? Thanks VERY MUCH in advance!




|||



Bus 100 goes to Zlicin and the yellow metro goes from Zlicin to andel. tram 12 goes from Andel to Mala Strana. Get off at the tram stop %26quot;Hellichova%26quot;. Nosticova is at the end of the street Hellichova




|||



Thank you so much for your quick reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment