Friday, March 30, 2012

Weather Concerns!

Hi



I fly into Prague on Thursday afternoon from London on a BA flight, I%26#39;m a tad concerned about the weather and if its likely my flight could be canceled?





does anyone know what would happen if it canceled if we are here or allready out in Prague? its something I have never really thought about





thanks in advance




|||



hopefully all the big snow we have had is past it. Forecast for later in the week is snow, but not in the level that we have had last weekend so hopefully there will be little disruption other than the hour or so delay which often happens at winter (hope nothing more than this occurs as I am traveling on Thursday).





If your flight is cancelled, you go to BA armed with your European Community Air Passenger Rights leaflet and demand the compensation which you are entitled to, and wait for the next plane.




|||



thanks again Peb!




|||



Panto,sorry my report will not be ready before yu go.I had a great time even in the snow.Hope you enjoy yourself.




|||



pantomimehorse.





Forecast today was snow on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and not above zero, so come prepared

No comments:

Post a Comment