Friday, March 23, 2012

In Praise of Kampa Park...

... We went to Kampa Park overlooking Charles Bridge for dinner on the last night of our stay (at the beginning of this month)and had the best meal we have EVER had! The food was blo*dy amazing.



In total we had 2 aperitifs, 1 starter, 2 mains, 2 desserts, 2 coffess and a bottle of mid-priced wine and it came to £70. Pretty good!



Yes, I know you can eat a lot cheaper in Prague but from reading reviews I had been expecting to pay £50 a head without drinks.



As a treat, special occasion or just for the love of food I would recommend this place 100%






|||



I ate at Kampa Park last July and would second your comments. Wonderful food and service.




|||



Funny I just responded to another post asking for a restaurant recommendation in Prague. It was for a 40th birthday.



I suggested Kampa Park.



I agree with you whole heartly.



Anyone going to Prague who wants one special dinner should go to Kampa Park.




|||



Thanks SirusB and others!!





It sounds great!!





Will they take groups of 12?





I%26#39;ve been looking on Yahoo and found another restaurant called Triton Restaurant .



It looks nice as well,have you been there?





Thanks again








|||



kampa takes groups of 12 but you need to book in advance. They mostly put the groups in the main building, not down by the river

No comments:

Post a Comment