Friday, March 23, 2012

Advice needed

Im off to Prague with 2 x friends on the 28th march, My friends have already booked there hotel which unfortunatly has no vacancies, they will be staying at the Fortune Rhea (which i think is prague 2), to be honest i dont like the look of this place as it looks like Nelson Mandella Towers from Only Fools and Horses fame (apologies to those who havent seen it).My question is, are there any decent hotels within this vicinity so I can meet up with my friends on a regualr basis and enjoy prague, I wanna nice 3/4 star hotel, I like my creature comforts.


Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.




|||



a lot of my mates have used this site befor and they say it is spot on. I am going to prague in 2 weeks and i have got an apperment and it works out at under £45 for 2 nights and thats with a taxi from the airport www.prague-hotel.co.uk




|||



thanks for the advice, i went on the site, put my details in and the nice check lady phoned me back, im gonna go all out and get a luxury suite right by wenceslas square.




|||



Check your friends are not staying at the Hotel Rhea (never heard of the Fortune Rhea). Hotel Rhea is not in Prague 2 at all; it is miles out in Malesice - Prague 10 and is indeed a 15 story concrete skyscraper.





You can get tram 7 or 11 down the street to Zelivskeho metro and then get the metro into town.





If you want to stay conveniently nearby the Dorint Novotel, which sits above Zelivskeho metro is a much more comfortable place to stay at and you can conveniently meet your friends and drop them off at the tramstop outside the Dorint Novotel every time




|||



yes it is the Hotel Rhea, Ive informed my friends who are now panic struck, and are bombarding there Hotel provider with alternatives.



As you are an expert do you suggest a nice 4 star hotel or a reasonably priced hotel in the centre. You help has been excellent, thanks you in advance




|||



Following on from my earlier thread my pals are now staying in the malna strana, but they aint got no booking for 3 people which means im out on my ears again, any help needed to find hotel in this area..please please




|||



Try The Blue Key Hotel for the last one. The hotel is a three star located in Mala Strana. I enjoyed my stay there three months ago.




|||



thanks for the advice, sorry for the late late response...

No comments:

Post a Comment