Sunday, April 15, 2012

any questions? I'm Czech living in England. Just ask...

I come from Olomouc,city in Moravia, but I%26#39;m willing to answer anything to do with Czech....Hey, you tasted the beer yet?




|||



Hi, do you think it%26#39;s worth staying 1 night in Olomouc? Are there anything that I must not miss?



Thanks!




|||



Hi Qoo,



it only depends what you actually want to see and do while in Czech. Olomouc is a beautiful city, very similar to Prague but on a much smaller scale if you know what I mean. Nightlife is only happening at weekends, otherwise there are some wonderful places you can visit, town square has its own Astronomical Clock, historical buildings dated back many centuries, restaurants and pubs are much cheaper than in Prague and still not so commercial. You can actually book a guided tour directly at the Town Hall in the Upper Square. It%26#39;s very easy to get around by trams.Let me know what you%26#39;re into and what you want to see. You can email me: adrianaf@email.cz

No comments:

Post a Comment