Thursday, April 19, 2012

For peb7

Many thanks for your info,using maps I found on the net and google earth I now have a pretty good idea where the restaurant you mentioned is in relation to where I am staying. Does not seem very far. I have another question for you, would you recommend, when coming back to the hotel, after a night out, would be safe to walk it or get a taxi ordered from somewhere?



Peb this would be the third question you have answered for me I really appreciate your help. any advice at all is helpful





thanks again



Mountjoy




|||



I always walk back from a restaurant at night or catch the tram or metro. Prague is relatively crime free; you get petty pickpocketing, but muggings and drink related crime is thankfully very rare in the centre, even at night

No comments:

Post a Comment