Thursday, April 12, 2012

Help-Traveling by myself

Hi! I%26#39;m a 24 year old guy who was supposed to travel to Prague this weekend with 2 of my friends. They bailed out on me at the last minute, but I still want to go by myself because I don%26#39;t want to waste the hotel reservations, etc. I%26#39;m staying 5 minutes from Wenceslas Square. I can find lots of things to do during the day, but does anybody have any great ideas where to go at night? I need suggestions for good bars, restaurants, etc. where it will be easy to meet other people and kind of join in the fun. I always travel with other friends and I%26#39;m not so used to going anywhere by myself. Remember I%26#39;m 24, not 54!




|||



Try Legends in Ungelt behind Tyn church or George %26amp; Dragon on the old town square or Three lions on Krakovska off Wenceslas Square if you want to meet groups from England for a beer, although Rocky O%26#39;Reilly%26#39;s on Stepanska off Wenceslas Square is probably the friendlist of the expat bars in town.





Of the hot places where young locals meet are Bombay Cocktail bar on Dlouha, Chateau on Jakubska, Tretters or Ocean Drive on V Kolkovne or La Bodeguita del Medio on Kaprova, all about 10 minutes walk from the old town square, or Jama, on V Jame off Wenceslas Square, which is where all the young Americans hang out




|||



The suggeston on another post was good:



70%26#39;s -80%26#39;s night at Lucerna Music Bar on Wenceslas Sq. usually Friday and Saturday night. Even if you are not into the music -- the place is mobbed with young people and goes late. A big party.





M1 Secret Lounge on Masna -- very hip young crowd. The Beautiful People -- rich Czechs and foreign students.





Radost FX for a serious disco -- up behind the National Museum.




|||



Just for your info, M1 is closed.




|||



where do the beautiful people like you Martina go now then?

No comments:

Post a Comment