Monday, April 16, 2012

Looking for a hotel in the Old Town

I am looking for a nice hotel in a historic building (traditional style)in the Old Town of Prague. I plan to take my partner there for his 33th Birthday next weekend and would like to find something really special.



Please advise for good restaurants with Czech food.



Thank you!




|||



Mala Strana is generally quieter than old town, but if you%26#39;re set on Old Town I%26#39;d look at Grand Hotel Praha, Starometske nam 22, ooposite astronomical clock. I spent my wedding night there and its lovely, good breakfast and great staff.





On Mala strana I%26#39;d look at the Alchymist (not stayed there personally but looks good), but I have booked the riverside for New Year which looks beautiful (its not as central as it could be but I know Prague well and can cope with the public transport)





restaurant wise have a look on www.squaremeal.cz




|||



Try La Provence, Kogo, Dinitz, Barock or Pravda in the old town - all good restaurants for a special meal




|||



Thank you very much for your advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment