Monday, April 16, 2012

Masopust

Arriving on Sunday and just read about the Czech version of a mardi gras. Does anyone know if it is any good and whereabouts in Prague it takes place. (Area 3 I think).



Only worry for me would be the number of people and possible pickpockets




|||



I have the feeling we are having Masopust every day of the year in this colorful beautiful and very full city. Beware of pickpockets, they are in the crowds, looking for uncareful tourists. Just be aware and careful and avoid crowds and you will be fine.




|||



It was this one in particular that I read about in Prague News. Any ideas?




|||



There is a Czech version of Mardi Gras in Zizkov, but don%26#39;t come with very heavy expectations




|||



There is a party on Nam. Jiriho Z Podebrad right now, but I have no idea how long it will be on. Nothing to write home about, though, I am afraid.




|||



unlike the legendary Jiri

No comments:

Post a Comment