Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Getting engaged in Prague

I plan to propose in Prague in March. Any suggestions on the perfect place? I would like make it something unforgettable. Any input is appreciated.




|||



We%26#39;ve had this one a fair few times do a search, no one ever comes back and tells us though (so we might not be getting the places right!).





If you can%26#39;t find anything that fits ask again.




|||



sarahdaly 1976 I tried to search for posts on this topic, but did not find anything useful. Please, give me some detailed suggestions. I really do not know anything about Prague. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.




|||



Fully depends on the weather. If you are planning to come in early March when it is cold, you may not want to take gloves off to put a ring on, so outdoors may be out of the question. Palffy Palac is a really romantic restaurant under the castle where you can have enough space for that kind of thing.





Outside, the popular choices appeared to be either on the Charles Bridge or in the castle gardens overlooking the city.





As Sarah says, nobody who has asked this question in the past has come back on to report whether their particular spot worked




|||



In box at top type propose, proposal, proposing and search, there are at least 3 threads I can remember on the topic.





I had my wedding reception at La Perle which I think is beautiful (www.laperle.cz). In all honesty she won%26#39;t say no anywhere in Prague.





Ask again if still stuck




|||



Lots of possibilities, obviously--near the Astonomical Clock, the Charles Bridge, near St. Vitus would be cool, Petin Hill... OK, I agree with Sarah--there are very few places that would NOT be good.




|||



what about the TV tower in Zichov?



a very fine place,with lovely views.




|||



Unclegus





Since when has the Zizkov tv tower or anything else in Zizkov come to that matter been a %26quot;fine place%26quot;. Monstrous communist metal tower built not for tranmission of tv, but to stop the Czechs from accessing West German TV.




|||



Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.



someone somewhere has to love the ugly things in life,I have taken it on myself to be the champion of this monstrous carbuncle.



I have a picture of it up in my tourist gallery at home.




|||



together with a picture of Leith Docks and Easter Road




|||



Easter road is on the dart board.



away for the evening ,will see you later.





NYNYNYNY sorry for highjacking the thread,but lots of really nice places in Prague to propose,we all love the city and we all love talking about the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment