Thursday, April 12, 2012

Prague airport to hotel K+K Central

What%26#39;s my best option for a taxi to get me from the airport to my hotel at about 6PM on a Friday in May? I prefer a taxi but I am concerned about getting cheated by cabbies. Where can I find an honest cab at the airport? How much should it cost, approximately? Thanks.




|||



all the cabs at the airport should be honest. There is a fixed fee of how much you should pay to the centre and it should not be more than 650 crowns to the K%26amp;K Central. The cabs to use are the Fix cabs outside terminal 1 and the AAA cars outside terminal 2, which line up right outside the terminal door.





Coming back, you can take the half hourly Cedaz minibus which leaves outside the CSA offices in V Celnice and the cost is 90 crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment