Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Romantic Meals out.....

I will be travelling to Prague at the beginning of March with my boyfriend. I have visited Prague last year with my Mum but he has never been.



I%26#39;m looking for suggestions of good meals out in romantic settings that aren%26#39;t going to break the bank. Whils we are there it is my birthday so for that evening I don%26#39;t mind spending a little extra on a %26#39;special%26#39; meal.



We are staying at the Hotel Florenc, Krizikova 11, Prague but plan to buy a travel ticket so getting around shouldn%26#39;t be a problem.



Also if anyone has any trips, days out or other activities you think we should do then please advise, I want this to be an extra special holiday!



Oh one last thing what is the weather going to be like, I have a big coat but not a waterproof one, do I need to buy one?



Thanks




|||



Palffy Palac is a very romatic restaurant. Meal for 2 including wine should not exceed 70 pounds.





Also try Cervena Tabulka tucked away on Lodecka, about 10 minutes walk towards the city from Florenc, as it is one of the best Czech restaurants in town and does not have tourist prices.





At the moment it is quite mild at 8 degrees. If you don%26#39;t have a waterproof coat, bring an umbrella.




|||



Hi,





For a romantic setting the Ozivle Drevo will take some beating. It is a restaurant at he foot of the Strahov monastary. The view from the terrace looking out over the city is stunning. We didn;t eat there cos we stumbled upon this place quite by chance after along walk up (Hill) to the monastary. The bottle of champagne we had on the terrace went down very well.





This was in september when the weather was conducive to sitting outside.



After we found this place I looked it up in my guide book and it is in one of the more expensive brackets ( but not he most expensive)and is described as up market.







We did however have a very nice French meal in Le Saint-Jaques ( old town) Good food, candlelight,old chap playing piano, singing and violinist. It was a reaaly lovely night.





Hope this helps and have a good trip

No comments:

Post a Comment