Friday, March 23, 2012

Driver from Prague airport

If you want a driver to pick you up at the airport %26amp; take you to your hotel, I would recommend Mike, a really nice local who is also recommended by Rick Steeves.





http://www.mike-chauffeur.cz





Mike was waiting with my name on a sign when I walked out of customs, even though my flight was 1 hour late--what a relief! On the way to the hotel, I asked if he could pick me up at 0445h for my departing flight the following week. He showed up exactly as promised. In addition, he insisted that I simply pay him at the end of the 2nd leg (10 days later!).



Imagine a cab driver saying: %26quot;Don%26#39;t worry--you can pay me for this trip when I pick you up next week.) What an honest guy!!




|||



Looked at the web site and there is nothing that let%26#39;s us know how to reach them. Do you have an e-mail address or a tel number?



Thanks




|||



I just checked out his site. Click on %26quot;More info%26quot; and click on %26quot;contact%26quot; and you will get his e-mail address or click on %26quot;On-line order%26quot; to set up your transportation.





His prices look like they compare with a taxi and it would be nice to set up ahead as we are arriving by train and leaving by air.




|||



I used the website - for the airport pick up and a trip to Cesky Krumlov -it took a few days to confirm because he was %26quot;on the road%26quot;. I%26#39;ve heard nothing but good about his service.

No comments:

Post a Comment