Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peb 7, unclegus

The TV tower is fab and don%26#39;t forget the other benefit of proposing from the TV tower if you%26#39;re inside it you can see it!





How%26#39;s the party planning going?




|||



the communist decor is worse when you are inside; so is the food. At least outside it is gleaming steel and you can see those babies in nappies crawling up it.





Was good last year in the summer when they lit the tower up at night in neon colours. Hope they do the same this year.




|||



sarah i will be getting drunk some where,my birthday isn%26#39;t till I come back,but I might just have a dance naked under the tower just for a laugh.




|||



Can%26#39;t comment on the food, only had a coffee when we were inside (Yes you both read correctly!). I of course meant you can%26#39;t see it from inside (fried brain today rubbish commuting! that and I can%26#39;t type).





I quite like the babies, David Cerny (?) am I correct?




|||



correct

No comments:

Post a Comment